Acupuncture is a safe, all-natural therapy that has been used by billions of people over thousands of years to treat effectively a wide range of issues including acute and chronic pain, digestive concerns, anxiety and depression, fertility support, skin problems, smoking cessation, weight loss, and many more.
Acupuncture is all-natural, safe effective, and healing
We Do Accept Insurance for Your Acupuncture and Nutritional Consulting Appointments….
We participate with Carefirst/Blue Cross health plans and products only. We can bill most other plans if you have out-of-network benefits. We are happy to submit insurance claims on your behalf and will provide all necessary information to obtain the maximum benefits allowed to you.
Please note, however:
1. Your medical benefits insurance is a contract between you and the insurance company. We are not a party to that contract. Nothing we say may stand as an interpretation of your benefits or a guarantee of coverage.
2. Our fees are not necessarily covered in full by the maximum allowance determined by your insurance carrier. Not all services are a covered benefit.
3. Before starting services, it is advised that you contact your health benefits provider to determine your coverage and benefits for services as provided by a licensed acupuncturist or a licensed nutritionist. Please be sure to ask about any deductibles, co-payments, co-insurance, and limits that may apply to your service coverage.
New to Blue Heron Wellness Acupuncture?
Acupuncture treatment begins with a thorough intake assessment and treatment planning session with your Acupuncturist. Typically these initial intake sessions include your first treatment as well. These sessions are scheduled for 90 minutes. Ready to get started?
Are you looking to schedule your follow-up visit with your regular acupuncturist?
After the initial intake visit, you have regular follow-up visits that usually last 60 minutes and often are scheduled weekly; however, you and your practitioner may agree that more or less frequent follow-up visits would serve you better. Ready to get started?
Have questions or still not sure?
Blue Heron Wellness acupuncturists have created an Introductory mini-treatment just for you. Of course, one mini-treatment will not resolve your concerns; however, it will give you:
- a private, individual consultation with an acupuncturist who will discuss and assess the applicability of acupuncture for your specific concerns and treatment goals
- a sense of what acupuncture “feels” like (we often get the question, “Do the needles hurt?”);
- a potential treatment plan for your concerns
This introductory mini-treatment and consultation take about 20 minutes and it gives you the opportunity to have your questions answered. Ready to get started?