Weight Loss Program: Transform Your Summer with our Holistic Weight Loss Program!
Our Healthy & Holistic approach to weight management combines Mindfulness and Yoga with Acupuncture treatments and Chinese Medicine so you can reach your weight loss and wellness goals. Backed by science and experience, this program gives you the tools and the support to examine your lifestyle choices, regulate your metabolism, control food cravings and address your unique issues and challenges.
The Holistic & Healthy Weight Loss program is designed to occur for over 8 weeks. In those weeks, you will receive:
- Acupuncture treatments that are specifically designed to support metabolism, digestion and other systems involved in weight loss!
- Coaching consistently with traditional Chinese Medicine to show you how to map out your goals and activities, make different choices about nutrition and meal planning, give you the support to stay committed to your plan and, of course, celebrate your success!
- 8 weekly Mindfulness and Yoga classes to provide:
- meditation and breath-work techniques to aid with relaxation,
- yoga poses and postures specifically designed for weight loss support
- Mindfulness techniques to reduce stress and tension and allow you to enjoy the present more fully!
Mindfulness & Yoga
Weight loss takes time, planning, and preparation. Hannah Leatherbury, Registered Yoga Teacher guides you weekly through a class that includes yoga poses and restorative work with facilitated relaxation and meditations. The class will also give you the time to meet others in the program and to hear and learn about their experiences, challenges, solutions, and successes!
- Learn how to incorporate the four foundations of mindfulness into your life to reduce stress and enjoy the present more fully.
- Hear from and share insights with others on their weight loss journey.
- Experience movement, deep relaxation, and a mindfulness-based meditation practice each Friday night of the program.
- Receive a weekly support email with recorded guided meditation and relevant reading.
YourIndividual Acupuncture Treatments
Auricular, or “ear” acupuncture, has a lasting impact on weight loss by reducing hunger and cravings, boosting metabolic processes, enhancing digestion, and reducing stress.
Each treatment plan will be tailored to your specific goals and needs. Your plan may include auricular acupuncture and may also include other protocols and points designed to be most effective for you. Your acupuncture sessions will begin with a 90-minute consult session followed by 7 60-minute treatment sessions. Each is intended to occur weekly scheduled at your convenience.
An intro: Holistic and Healthy Weight Loss
Sunday, May 5, 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
Come meet the Team: Hannah Leatherbury, and Jonathan Bronson.
Bring your questions and:
- Learn about the Chinese Medicine Approach to weight loss,
- Learn about Mindfulness Meditation and Movement, and receive and acupuncture treatment to reduce stress and support weight loss.
- Find out how this new weight loss program can help you meet your goals.Fee: $20 (reg $25) (will be applied to same day program registration.)
Access to More Yoga Classes, Massage Therapy, and skincare
Movement, meditation, relaxation, stress reduction are all part of your success. And as part of the Integrated Weight Loss program, you will have a special 3-month membership offering 10% discounts on:
- up to weekly 60-minute massage
- up to monthly 60-minute facials
- one 10-class yoga pass to keep you moving after you complete the 8 weeks!
|8 Mindfulness and Yoga Classes||$136 Regular Fee|
|Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture|
Initial Consult and 7 follow up visits
|$790 Regular Fee|
|Total Fees Regularly||$956 Regular Fee|
|Total Fees/Healthy & Holistic Weight Loss||$800 Special Package Rate|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday||2:00 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:30 AM - 4:00 PM|