Personal Nutrition Consulting
Your safety, and that of our staff and other clients, is always paramount to us. With that in mind, please complete the following form within 24 hours before your appointment with Blue Heron Wellness practitioners. If you have any questions, please let us know.
Nutrition Consulting – A Personalized Approach to Healthy Living
And Now Consults Are Available OnLine …. COVID19 won’t stop you for taking that next step!
Blue Heron Wellness Nutrition Consulting offers you a personalized program to help you identify goals and changes you can easily make in your daily living that gradually leads to the accomplishment of those goals! It is a powerful tool to help you if you are…
- looking for a weight loss and weight maintenance program that is based on science and enables you to take the steps they need to lose excess body weight and maintain a healthy weight moving forward; or
- concerned about diabetes, heart diseases, hypertension, or similar health-related issues and you want to improve your health and quality of life through natural and whole foods.
In the greater community, there is no shortage of information about how food can impact your life. In fact, there is so much information available that sometimes it is just plainly overwhelming, right? And it seems to change every day. Nutrition Consulting is a common-sense approach that works one-on-one with you to find what you can work with the best to make the most meaningful changes in your life.
We Do Accept Insurance for Your Nutrition Consulting Appointments….
We participate with Carefirst/Blue Cross health plans and products only. We can bill most other plans if you have out of network benefits. We are happy to submit insurance claims on your behalf and will provide all necessary information to obtain the maximum benefits allowed to you.
Please note, however:
- Your medical benefit insurance is a contract between you and the insurance company. We are not party to that contract. Nothing we say may stand as an interpretation of your benefits or a guarantee of coverage.
- Our fees are not necessarily covered in full by the maximum allowance determined by your insurance carrier. Not all services are a covered benefit.
- Before starting services, it is advised that you contact your health benefit provider to determine your coverage and benefits for services as provided by a licensed nutritionist. Please be sure to ask about any deductibles, copayments, co-insurance and limits that may apply to your service coverage.
Want to know how Nutrition Consulting can help you? Schedule a complimentary mini-consult and find out now! Karen is available on Tuesdays and Saturdays every week.
BOOK ONLINE NOW…. Karen is available every Tuesday and Saturday conveniently online through Zoom Conferencing until we can re-open.
Book Your Appointment Now. If this is your first visit, please select an Initial Intake Appointment. Your first visit will generally take 90 minutes.
If you have had a Nutrition Visit with us before, please select a Follow-Up Treatment Appointment. You should expect that this appointment will be for about 60 minutes. Please fill out the three links below.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM - 3:00 PM and 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:30 AM - 3:00 PM and 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM|